Instructions on How To Utilize This Blog.

I have recieved some requests to instruct on how to use this blog. First, I encourage you to join as a "Follower". Click on "follow" in the right side panel and add the information that is prompted. This will prompt an email to you when I add new posts.
Secondly, as you are reading the posts there are many links that lead you to additional articles, resources, and inspirational music and entertainment. To most enjoy your experience here use your back arrow after going onto a link. This will bring you right back to us. If you click on the "X" it will close you out and you will have to re-open MOTM. I have been figuring this out for myself also.

There are also video clips in the right side panel. These will open directly in the blog itself. So you may enjoy the music while continuing to read.

There is a comment link just below all of the posts. I encourage you to feel free to comment or initiate conversation. I will appreciate all of your wisdom and support if you find a topic close to your heart.

So far...I thank you for your questions and I hope you have an uplifting experience every time you visit Moms On The Mend.

God Bless. MOTM

About Me

My photo
Hello. I am really excited about this new adventure. The world can be a difficult place at times. Although it is pretty great to know that we all struggle and that we are not alone on our journey. I am hoping that this blog can be a help and inspiration to all the women out there who have. well, made some decisions in our lives that may have not turned out the way we expected. I hope to share my experience and the miracles that have taken place in my life that have and are turning my life around. I woke up one night with "Moms On The Mend" on my heart. I am not sure where this will go but, I have a burning desire to see hearts mended in those women who may have experienced or may be experiencing life's most difficult challenges. Ultimately, to obtain the ability to rise above and overcome!! Join us and find a fresh renewal in the life our heavenly Father intends for you!! Today is your day of blessing and healing. This is a day for rejoicing and claiming FREEDOM and a FEARLESS future.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You Are Not alone

Alright here is a topic and I know I am not alone on this one.  How many of you have had one of those days where you are just going along about your business.  You may have been driving down the road all caught up in good thoughts or maybe your praising and worshipping to some great music just thanking God for all the areas of your life He is working.  Then out of no where....  BbbLllllPpppp...... it comes out!!!  A second ago you were praising and the next second you are raving about something.  Does this mean you are not a worthy follower of our Lord Jesus?  No.... we are in the Potter's hands.  We have moments... we mess up... and sometimes we mess up so quickly we couldn't catch it fast enough.  I guess what we need to ask ourselves when this happens is... Are you  a person that recognizes and acknowledges it when it happens or are you a person that just moves on and never thinks about it again??  Ahh whatever!  Do you ask for forgiveness? Do you forgive?  Do you beat yourself up over the small stuff and not let go of it?  Well, if you fall into any of these areas YOU are not alone!!  It is all part of the growing pains we have to experience that create our character and mold us into the beautiful beings that God has planned for us to be.  We are being molded to be the light in the world that we are facing on a daily basis.  We can not hide out... we need to live as Christ intends for us at this time.   I have a perfect example...  I was driving along praising the Lord to a new CD I had just purchased.  Lost in praise ( I love to sing) and out of no where.... I came around a corner on a narrow road and a very large piece of farm equipment came around a corner and without any warning almost ran me off the road.  "BLEEP!!!!" Ya, could have been much worse, came right out of my mouth as though it were a part of the song I was singing.  Thankfully... I stayed on the road.  Immediately I thought WOW,  in one second I was just pleasant and calm and that quick when the unexpected came along I lost my peace.

We WILL have daily attacks on our spirit.  This is a reality.  Although, God does give us the tools to mold our character to handle the unexpected in a pleasant and calm manner.  He gives us the fruit of the spirit and His mighty word.  If we read His word daily and plant it in our hearts it will guide us through any daily attack that may disrupt us EVEN in the split second reactions we may have.  It is how we see transformation in our "REACTION" that displays our maturity in God's word and how we are applying it to our daily living.  I challenge you today to apply God's word and put it to the test next time you catch yourself reacting.

Psalm 37: 23-24 
If the Lord delights in a man's way, He makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hand.

Take a deep cleansing breath and know that your Father in Heaven Loves you and He knew you before, during, and after you stumbled.  He has not given up on you!!! So, don't give up on Him.

Have a blessed day....  Stacy Rae

No comments: