Instructions on How To Utilize This Blog.

I have recieved some requests to instruct on how to use this blog. First, I encourage you to join as a "Follower". Click on "follow" in the right side panel and add the information that is prompted. This will prompt an email to you when I add new posts.
Secondly, as you are reading the posts there are many links that lead you to additional articles, resources, and inspirational music and entertainment. To most enjoy your experience here use your back arrow after going onto a link. This will bring you right back to us. If you click on the "X" it will close you out and you will have to re-open MOTM. I have been figuring this out for myself also.

There are also video clips in the right side panel. These will open directly in the blog itself. So you may enjoy the music while continuing to read.

There is a comment link just below all of the posts. I encourage you to feel free to comment or initiate conversation. I will appreciate all of your wisdom and support if you find a topic close to your heart.

So far...I thank you for your questions and I hope you have an uplifting experience every time you visit Moms On The Mend.

God Bless. MOTM

About Me

My photo
Hello. I am really excited about this new adventure. The world can be a difficult place at times. Although it is pretty great to know that we all struggle and that we are not alone on our journey. I am hoping that this blog can be a help and inspiration to all the women out there who have. well, made some decisions in our lives that may have not turned out the way we expected. I hope to share my experience and the miracles that have taken place in my life that have and are turning my life around. I woke up one night with "Moms On The Mend" on my heart. I am not sure where this will go but, I have a burning desire to see hearts mended in those women who may have experienced or may be experiencing life's most difficult challenges. Ultimately, to obtain the ability to rise above and overcome!! Join us and find a fresh renewal in the life our heavenly Father intends for you!! Today is your day of blessing and healing. This is a day for rejoicing and claiming FREEDOM and a FEARLESS future.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fix Our Eyes On Jesus

There is a quote in the Women Of Faith blog that I read today and it has really stirred up the reality of its importance in my life and I believe it will in yours too.  Sheila Walsh states "Faith is not wishful thinking or theatrics.  Faith is born in us as we fix our eyes on Jesus and as we recognize the fingerprints of God the Father all over our lives." 

Wow!!! this is great.... Fix our eyes on Jesus....  Visible fingerprints of God in our daily lives?   Is this really possible to see his works so intimately in our lives?  Yes! and I see them everyday.  Everyday our Father God will give you a sign you are on track.  Starting your day and asking God to direct your steps and guard your mind and heart is plugging in to His grace.  You are fixing your eyes on Him.  It is simple.   Our Father does not want to make it harder than it is.  I have a habit of analyzing everything to death at times.  The Lord keeps it simple.   The signs in your daily walk disclose to you and give you direction to keep you on track.  

God uses rainbows in my life.  A few monumental moments in my life where I needed to know He was with me He has brought me a rainbow.  I had made a major move a few years ago and it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.  I packed up and drove 2500 miles.  I felt as though I was numb.  I believe sometimes when we have to do things we do not want to do God just takes over and gets you there.  When I arrived to my new home I walked down to the lake.  It had only been about an hour after I had arrived.  When I walked down to the lake there was the most beautiful rainbow.  This was not just a partial rainbow it was the whole thing directly over the lake with two gorgeous Loons swimming just beneath it.  It brought such an overwhelming sensation of peace.  This gave me the grace to know He loves me that much to show me I am in line with His will.  He loves everyone of us that much!!!

Sheila also states "I became convinced that it means that every time my will crossed God’s will, I dragged my will back in line with his. It means doing the things that I know are good and true, whether I feel like it or not."  Sometimes what we have in our minds and what we envision to be right and true is not in line with Gods will.  In our hearts everything we are envisioning makes sense but it just does not come to pass.  It is at these moments our faith is really tested.  Pain and suffering become part of your day and you may feel that God is not seeing you through.  Don't give up!!!  It is in these times that the Lord is making a great attempt to bring you back in line with His will.  Everything seems  right in your mind and you think the Lord will bring it to pass because it is what is right and true to you.  Not always!!!  The hardest part of my relationship with the Lord has been at these moments and He tells me to either "wait for my timing" or "we are doing this my way kiddo"  Ouch! that hurts.  Although these times really test our faith God knows best and you will come out victorious if you stay in line with His will and trust Him. 

So... today make that commitment and we will stand in a agreement with you.  When two or more are joined together He is there!!!  That is what His word says... so lets line up today and fix our eyes on Christ in every need you have, keep your eyes open and see His fingerprints, and watch His glory prevail every day in your life.  God Bless!

Check out Women Of Faith Click here...  http://blogs.womenoffaith.com/blog/2010/08/fix-your-eyes/

Stacy Rae

Stacy Rae Tyren RN BSN
Health & Wellness Consultant
Assisting Individuals & Families toward Wellness in today’s Economy!!!

Ph# 218-464-3132
Please join us at my blog at Moms On The Mend!!!

No comments: