Instructions on How To Utilize This Blog.

I have recieved some requests to instruct on how to use this blog. First, I encourage you to join as a "Follower". Click on "follow" in the right side panel and add the information that is prompted. This will prompt an email to you when I add new posts.
Secondly, as you are reading the posts there are many links that lead you to additional articles, resources, and inspirational music and entertainment. To most enjoy your experience here use your back arrow after going onto a link. This will bring you right back to us. If you click on the "X" it will close you out and you will have to re-open MOTM. I have been figuring this out for myself also.

There are also video clips in the right side panel. These will open directly in the blog itself. So you may enjoy the music while continuing to read.

There is a comment link just below all of the posts. I encourage you to feel free to comment or initiate conversation. I will appreciate all of your wisdom and support if you find a topic close to your heart.

So far...I thank you for your questions and I hope you have an uplifting experience every time you visit Moms On The Mend.

God Bless. MOTM

About Me

My photo
Hello. I am really excited about this new adventure. The world can be a difficult place at times. Although it is pretty great to know that we all struggle and that we are not alone on our journey. I am hoping that this blog can be a help and inspiration to all the women out there who have. well, made some decisions in our lives that may have not turned out the way we expected. I hope to share my experience and the miracles that have taken place in my life that have and are turning my life around. I woke up one night with "Moms On The Mend" on my heart. I am not sure where this will go but, I have a burning desire to see hearts mended in those women who may have experienced or may be experiencing life's most difficult challenges. Ultimately, to obtain the ability to rise above and overcome!! Join us and find a fresh renewal in the life our heavenly Father intends for you!! Today is your day of blessing and healing. This is a day for rejoicing and claiming FREEDOM and a FEARLESS future.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Found It! Run With It! Finding Your Bliss in The New Economy!

Great post Anita Renfroe!  http://blogs.womenoffaith.com/blog/2010/09/follow-your-bliss/

Finding your BLISS is a hunger in the new economy.  So many individuals throughout the world have financial distress relating to economical changes.  These changes that may seem great for one person may remove the quality of life for another person.  Our world is in an ever changing process of ups and downs.   I am a Registered Nurse and believe it or not with all of the nursing jobs in the paper the economy has affected our industry too.  It is time as Anita stated to "Folow Your Bliss"... be creative with the gifts God has given you.

A few months ago we went on a road trip.  Love road trips!!  What a great way to find a little revival in your soul and to get out there and see what's going on in the world around you.  We all get comfortable at times and forget God has created a BIG BIG world out there.  Great sights, great people, history, great foods and diversified culture.   All of these amazing creations refresh your insight, hindsight and overall vision.  

This road trip changed my life.  Working paycheck to paycheck, having dreams of great things to pursue, limited resources to pursue those dreams and frustrated with time spent to enhance a large corporate world who does not even know that I exist.  Working for a living to retire in an economy that may not have the means to provide that retirement by that time.  All of these very important details circulated through my mind.  My biggest struggle was that I knew and know that God has given me gifts to prosper.  My own BLISS!  These desires  bubbled inside me like a HOT tub with bubble bath.  Any one who has been silly enough to add bubbles to a whirlpool hot tub knows what I am talking about.  This desire is a renounced bottled up joy that you feel inside and you are waiting for the lid to pop off so you can soar.  Just like seeing the box under the Christmas tree that you know you got what you asked for although at the same time you are not sure.  So the intense anticipation drives you crazy.  Ok... I do not want to get too carried away.

God does this!!!  He creates a desire of an overwhelming something in the core of your being.  You know it is something great and you just need to know how to release it and run with it.  This is what happened to me.  At first I was afraid and I was stuck in the excuse that failure is a possibility.  God says "All things are possible with GOD!".  If He brings you to it He will bring you through it!  He also states in Jeremiah 29:11 I know the plans I have for you; to prosper you and not to harm you; to give you a hope and a future! 

How bold does God have to be to get through our thick heads that He loves us and wants us to live and prosper in the great gifts He has blessed each of our lives with?   The purpose He developed for each of us to fulfill.  How long are you going to him and haw before you leap into your BLISS in faith that God will direct your path as long as you are seeking His direction?  Yes, change is never perfect and easy.  I am grateful for the opportunity I have in this lifetime to; as Anita Renfroe states "Follow Your Bliss";  run with my Bliss!  You can too!

For those of you who are discovering the Lords transformation in your life for the first time; Have you invited Him into your life and accepted His beautiful invitation to get intimate and personal with you?  Please let Him in.  He loves you and forgives all of your past failures and mistakes.   It is amazing how He forgives us before we forgive ourselves.  Discover your purpose and run with it! 

Mathew 16:24  
For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his his life for me will find it.

Have an amazing and blessed day! 

Stacy Rae

Stacy Rae Tyren RN BSN
Health & Wellness Consultant
Assisting Individuals & Families in Wellness in Today's Economy!


Come join us at Moms On The Mend we would love to have you!







No comments: